Abercrombie Jewelry is among the top diamond buyers in Austin to help you sell your unwanted jewelry. It can be difficult and scary to sell precious family jewelry and gemstones, such as an unwanted diamond engagement ring. The key to securely and successfully selling your diamond rings is choosing a dependable, experienced diamond buyer to assist you with the process.
Selling Your Diamond Ring to An Experienced Buyer
There aren’t many jewelers with the knowledge and resources to give you a fair market price for seemingly unwanted items such as old coins, a broken watch, or gold bullion.
Sell My Diamond Ring for a Fair Price
Abercrombie Jewelry has successfully provided numerous years of professional jewelry service to citizens in the Austin area and surrounding locations such as Round Rock, Cedar Park, etc. We can help you get great deals for your gold, silver, diamonds, and platinum.
Sell My Diamond Ring – How to Get the Best Appraisal
Diamonds are difficult to evaluate and require a thorough understanding of geology to ensure you get the best price in an exchange. There are 20 main factors that diamond ring buyers use to determine the value of these precious stones.
Sell My Diamond Ring – Determining Value
The following are the primary elements that help show jewelers how much diamonds are worth:
- Do the stones in your jewelry have a certificate? The quality of certificates can vary, which will impact your initial estimate.
- Are there any scratches or chips? In that case, the pricing will suffer.
- How much money you receive when selling your diamond ring compared to the purchase value will primarily depend on how reasonable the initial asking price was.
- Are the gems fashionable and in demand? Is the design current? The value of your particular style of diamond or gold will depend on market demand.
- The diamond ring’s clarity grade, color grade, carat weight, and cut grade are known as the “four Cs.” These elements are the foundation for determining a diamond’s quality and worth. Diamond cut grades range from IF (internally flawless) to I3, while color grades go from D (highest quality color) to Z (lowest quality color) (Included). Only round diamonds are subject to cut grading, ranging from Excellent to Poor. Finally, the value of a diamond increases with the carat weight.
Why Sell My Diamond Rings to Abercrombie Jewelry
It’s not simple to choose the best diamond ring buyer. In the marketplace, there are many bad decisions to be made. With speed and ease of use at the core of our products, we have adopted a unique strategy for the experience. So why sell your diamonds?
Abercrombie Jewelry is one of the best diamond ring buyers in Austin, Texas. We are a licensed diamond ring buyer, and our neighborhood jewelry shop offers options approved by the Gemological Institute of America.
Your diamond jewelry will be sold with the utmost care thanks to our experience dealing with GIA-trained diamond jewelry experts.
Sell My Diamond Ring to A Reliable Buyer
Do you have a loose diamond ring you are selling? As a reliable diamond buyer, we give you top dollar because of our significant experience assessing single diamond rings and unique jewelry pieces.
Even if you have a diamond engagement ring, gold jewelry, or watch you’re willing to sell, we will evaluate the stone’s overall quality to determine the best selling price to present to you.
We are committed to providing excellent customer support and rates as a personal fine jewelry and diamond business. When you get in touch with us, we’ll assess the diamond ring you want to sell and provide you with the most excellent pricing in the Austin region.
Sell My Diamond Ring with Confidence in Austin
Do you find yourself searching for “Sell my diamond ring Austin”? It’s not by chance that Abercrombie Jewelers is regarded as a reliable diamond and jewelry buyer out of a limited number of jewelers in Austin, Texas. As a client, you get high offers and top dollar for your used diamonds and estate jewelry.
We are honest, top-paying, same-day gold buyers, and the best place to get hassle-free service.